Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fantozzi and the 1000 euros per month

This morning, I found in my mailbox the most dandy news I'm waiting for: PhD's scolarship is now of 1000 euros per month! ...thank you, Michele, to have made so sweet my wakening!! :)

Just as I read the news, I thought to a very funny shot of the masterpiece-movie "Super Fantozzi".
This pauper man Fantozzi receive announcement of his (very rich) uncle's dead: he is very happy, because it is the sole heir!
Hence, he burn his house and run to obtain the money, but... the uncle's name is Lazarus and you know the history: eventually, the rich man will be resurrected from Jesus.

Ok, for us the things are different... or not?? :D

Aumento delle Borse di Dottorato

2 comments:

michele said...

hahahahaha...

in fact I was very afraid of sending that mail...

even the recent political facts in italy show that even when you are nearly certain... ;-)

so cross your fingers!

Lusine said...

:))))
Ales I like your sense of humour soooo much. With my 'perfect knowledge' of Italian I was laughing so intensively by watching the clip.
However, I already manage to have very complicated calculations of my budget where the variable SCHOLARSHIP is 1000....