Friday, July 25, 2008

Greetings from Summer Schools



Dear all,

some of you (read AleC) looked angry at me because I have never written a post here.
Some of you (read Binh) looked angry at me because I did not show them the pictures of my last travels.
Some of you (read Lusine and Farshad) looked angry at me because I already presented them the pictures of Bressanone (mountains, mountains, mountains...).
Some of you (read Maddalena and AleB) are enjoying their summer school (have a nice time folks!).
Some of you (read Guido, Michele and Sonia) noticed an empty place in our classroom and thought that maybe there was one more seat (just kidding).
Some professor saw me for the very first time during his last lesson and he (reasonably) asked me "What are you doin' here?".
Some of you (read Michele and Philip) ... I've been missing you, a lot.

Well, I would like to share with you some memories from my summer schools. You will find the pictures at the following URLs:
- http://www.nicholascaporusso.com/wp/?p=151 (addendum to Bologna)I hope you will like the pictures. Also, it is an opportunity to check what the places offer!

No comments: